All 5 art Reviews

For the Machine Crafted Its Own Demise: The Legend of the Axe For the Machine Crafted Its Own Demise: The Legend of the Axe

What an incredible painting! I love the colours and the forms of the people in the drawing! My only complaint is how everything is a little too dark. It's obvious that you tried to make it a somewhat mysterious and eventful scenario, but as I've said, it's just slightly too dark for me to see. Maybe that's just me, but who knows? Anyway, good luck on the challenge.

A93 responds:

Thank you! Yeah, that was my concern when I uploaded it, it seems fine with my screen brightness up, but it may still be a little too dark. I'll have to see if I can change it or not

The Villain Wins The Legendary Axe The Villain Wins The Legendary Axe

This is amazing! I like the design of the robot and how menacing it's design is! The lightning and colour work is... INCREDIBLE! Also the composition of the drawing actually tells a story more than the title, which is something I'm obliged to appreciate. The only nitpick I have is the face of what I believe is 'the hero'. It's ever-so-slightly lackluster in detail... I don't know what it is... maybe it's how small the mouth is or the closed eyes or something... I'm actually not sure. But anyway, it is a solid work of art. Good luck on that competition, by the way!

FelipeOliveira responds:

Thanks man!!! Appreciated!!! Yeeeeaah.... i have to agree...i was not happy how that face turned out...it's due to some lack of skill and pacience... also i was trying a new software (painter essentials), so not used to it yet. :P Thank you very much for your words and for stoping by!!!! XD
Cheers

Legendary Axe Research Lab Legendary Axe Research Lab

HOLY F***! I was basically thinking this EXACT idea, but you've PERFECTLY executed one of my 2 concepts (But to be honest, I thought that at least someone would've had my idea due to how generalised it was)! Everything from the composition to the brush control is exhilarating! Not to mention how the picture moves my eyes across the screen! Also the emphasis on the Axe just says many things about the Axe!
Anyway, congratulations on ripping an image out of my mind and perfecting it so I no longer have to just imagine it =D

Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015 Newgrounds Holiday Skin 2015

What's Zone-Tan doing here?! Oh, well.

Starbarians Commission for Adrien Starbarians Commission for Adrien

Literally Starbarians in a nutshell! Getting boobs and killing monsters! Incredible work Harry!